Patch Notes - January 10, 2019
- Jan. 10 2019
Here comes the Patch Note for the updates today Jan 10, 2018!
Please refer to the details below
▷ Update Details
- Server Refresh
- Level cap increased to 200 - Push yourself to the limits!! prepare for new challenges and dungeons in the future!!
- New Talents: Level 170 and 180 talents are now available for all classes.
- Mentor System: Get rewarded by helping a player! Exclusive rewards will be given for both Mentee and Mentors!
Return of the Mentor System:
With the return of the Mentor System, new and veteran adventurers will have more benefits on helping each other. Allowing quality gaming experience for our future champions, explore and take an adventure to the surface world with more experienced players!
Mentor Qualifications: Users above level 160
Mentee Qualifications: Users below level 159
Mentor System Rules:
1. Create a mentor relationship after registering [Apprentice] / [Mentor] in the mentor list popup window.
2. Mentors can only have 1 Apprentice
3. Apprentice who party with his mentor has twice the experience of hunting / quest.
4. If the apprentice is in a party with his Mentor and completes the quest, he or she will be counted by both.
5. The apprentice is compensated once, and the mentor is compensated repeatedly.
6. Even if mentor relationship is lifted, compensation information is maintained.
7. Users at level 30 or below are automatically added to the mentor list upon connection.
- My Home: "Dragon Tyrant, Exion" mount is now properly displayed on the mount area.
- Strawberry Cake: now properly gives 30% Defense buff instead of 20%
- Christmas event: Holy Town Ticket can no longer be used, Christmas event items and NPCs will be removed on the next maintenance.
- [NEW] Attack of Scary Acong: Angry Acongs are hunting atlantians! Get them first and gather unusual rewards!